Terms and Conditions
Quesnel Figure Skating Club
- All transactions will be completed in Canadian Dollars
- We do not export goods or services.
- We do not offer any goods for purchase on this site.
- Additionally to these terms and conditions you may be required to accept policies as required by each particular program during your registration.
- CanSkate/CanPower- Full refund for the first two weeks less a $50.00 administration fee. After the first two weeks the program will be refunded at a pro-rated fee less a $50.00 administration fee.
- Star Skate / Competitive and Junior Academy- Full refund for the first two weeks less $50.00 administration fee. After the first two weeks the program will be refunded at a pro-rated fee less a $50.00 administration fee. A $50.00 administration fee will be applied to all refunds. If skaters are receiving private lessons all coaching bills must be paid in full before a refund will be issued.
COVID 19 related cancellations
- If we are required to cancel ice times or programs based on recommendations from the Provincial Health Organization or the City of Quesnel we will provide refunds in the form of credits towards the next available session. There will not be an administration fee charged for if ice times are cancelled due to the situations described above.
Please contact our office for refunds. Refunds will be provided by cheque or program credits.